{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252 {\fonttbl\f0\fswiss\fcharset0 Helvetica;} {\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red0\green0\blue0;\red255\green255\blue255;} \deftab720 \pard\pardeftab720\partightenfactor0 \f0\fs22 \cf2 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0 \outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 }

Friday, April 6, 2012

Easter Egg Hunt

This past Sunday, our church hosted a worship in the park at Bergfeld along with a community wide Easter egg hunt. It was a blast! After a casual worship, we sat on the ground (picnic style) and ate hot dogs before hunting for eggs. I loved hanging out with my beautiful girls! Snce Brooklyn is so young, I didn't even bring her basket with us. Instead, I just stood her in front of one egg and let her grab it. She was totally content! Maddie, however, took off and found as many as she could! She even surprised me and gave 4 of her eggs away to her little "boyfriend" who seemed to be having a little trouble finding his own eggs. :) I forgot my camera but had a few taken by my mom that she posted on my facebook!



No comments: