{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252 {\fonttbl\f0\fswiss\fcharset0 Helvetica;} {\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red0\green0\blue0;\red255\green255\blue255;} \deftab720 \pard\pardeftab720\partightenfactor0 \f0\fs22 \cf2 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0 \outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 }

Saturday, December 7, 2013

New Hats and An Update

On Friday, I made a trip to Walmart for groceries. My mom came with me, and though the kids already had hats for their heads, she decided to buy them more because they were so cute! The cold front was coming in quickly so they got fast use out of their new, warm head gear!

Maddie:


This girl loves school and is doing great! She is absorbing so much and repeats it back to us constantly. She's so smart and has done fantastic on all her report cards. She has a knack for art! Not only does she love it but seems to be pretty good at it too. She's always looking for paper to draw on. She still is in dance but I think this may be her last year. I'm not surprised that she is more of our "sporty" girl. She loves to run and wants to take karate and play t-ball!

Brooklyn:


This girl still loves her mama and I don't complain one bit! :) I see a lot of myself in Brooklyn. She's more reserved and hesitant when it comes to new things or people-the polar opposite of her sister. She's so sweet but I'll be the first to admit that things have been a little more trying lately. She's the epitome of a 2 year old. Whining and NOT sharing toys are her favorite things to do right now. Grr! We just continue to be consistent in our discipline and hold out hope that she will make it through this stage alive, just like Maddie!

Easton:


Our sweet buddy boy! If there was ever a heavy baby-you'd be it! Seriously, you are one SOLID boy! I fear how my grocery bill will look once you hit the teenage years! You are such a sweetheart and melt me with your smile. You are also ALL BOY. It's so crazy how I can already see the difference from the girls. And people are right....boys are totally easier! You love balls, cars and toy story! We're working on those one year molars still and some days they make you cranky, but otherwise you are our rough and tough little guy!




No comments: