{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252 {\fonttbl\f0\fswiss\fcharset0 Helvetica;} {\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red0\green0\blue0;\red255\green255\blue255;} \deftab720 \pard\pardeftab720\partightenfactor0 \f0\fs22 \cf2 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0 \outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 }

Sunday, December 15, 2013

The "Stuffins"

Last weekend, 3 of us had a rough stomach bug. It was every bit of TERRIBLE! Once we got through that, we all started to struggle with a cold or as Brooklyn calls it-"my nose is stuffin!" No fevers...but we are all coughing with runny noses and just feeling kind of puney. When I went to wake Easton from his morning nap, I saw my sweet boy sleeping harder than I've seen him in a long time. Poor baby, his mouth was wide open and he was loudly snoring because of all the nose congestion. :(
I sure hope that this week provides us with some good, germ free days.



No comments: