{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252 {\fonttbl\f0\fswiss\fcharset0 Helvetica;} {\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red0\green0\blue0;\red255\green255\blue255;} \deftab720 \pard\pardeftab720\partightenfactor0 \f0\fs22 \cf2 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0 \outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 }

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Happy Birthday Easton

The day has finally come and my sweet boy is a one year old! I can't help but remember this day last year. You were my earliest and biggest baby (8lbs 10oz) and our first boy! I uncomfortably went to my doctors appointment that morning only to be sent straight to the hospital because you were on the way! Daddy and I couldn't wait to meet you and, like always, my labor and delivery was pretty quick! So we didn't have to wait long! I cried as soon as I saw you and your sisters were thrilled to meet their little brother!




Having a little boy this past year has been so much fun for us. I look forward to watching you grow and experiencing all the special moments of having a son! I'm anxious for your birthday party in a few weeks so we can shower you with even more love!
Happy birthday buddy-boy! We love you so much!


No comments: