{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252 {\fonttbl\f0\fswiss\fcharset0 Helvetica;} {\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red0\green0\blue0;\red255\green255\blue255;} \deftab720 \pard\pardeftab720\partightenfactor0 \f0\fs22 \cf2 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0 \outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 }

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Some Sentences

Im 23 weeks today and really enjoying my pregnancy this go-'round! Easton moves a ton and it's fun to feel him along with seeing my belly move. I am so anxious to get him here and meet our healthy, little boy! At the same time, Im really trying to savor every moment of this pregnancy, knowing that it is very likely my last. I continue to have Braxton Hicks and monitor them very closely. I dread the thought of preterm labor and bedrest again. I know that I am at risk but remain hopeful that all the "goodness" with this pregnancy so far, only continues!

Project Room Swap is well under-way! We are slowly moving Maddie over to Brooklyn's room (the pink room) and moving baby stuff over to Easton's future nursery. It's a work in progress and working is exactly what we are doing! I'll post pictures when it looks more like rooms and not like a disaster area! We've borrowed a crib for Brooklyn to use and all the other nursery furniture along with our current crib will be designated to little brother! Once Brooklyn is older, we will re-vamp their room again and get bunk beds for them to use, but for now....little bit needs to stay in a crib and I refuse to go buy a whole new set of nursery furniture when I don't really need it!

We recently took the girls to the Whitehouse Spray Park that openend. There is a park literally just down the road from our house and their recent addition is adding on a spray park section to it. Genius! It costs $2/person which is kind of a bummer BUT, they give you bands to wear so you can come and go all day without re-paying. They have nice beach lounge chairs and it saves me the gas I'd spend in driving to Faulkner Park. So it's win in my book!


Im totally in love with Pinterest! Im not crafty myself so I enjoy looking at other people's ideas and TRYING to copy them. I've made a few creations along with trying out great recipes! I baked a cake (from scratch) for the first time ever and it was none other than a chocolate/coca cola cake. YUMMY!!! My next attempt is going to be a southwest chicken wrap!

I found these online and have decided that my dear children will be advertising them in the hospital once little brother makes his debut in August! Cute, right?!?!

I just can't wait!!!!

No comments: