{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252 {\fonttbl\f0\fswiss\fcharset0 Helvetica;} {\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red0\green0\blue0;\red255\green255\blue255;} \deftab720 \pard\pardeftab720\partightenfactor0 \f0\fs22 \cf2 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0 \outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 }

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Week 24

The end of last week through the beginning of this week, has been rough! I ended last week with horrible nausea accompanied with headaches and chills. I never ran a fever, never actually got sick...just felt puny for about 2 days. On Saturday night, I felt good enough to go to Fresh with our Sunday School class. The food and live music were great and we had a nice time. Sunday, at church, I felt bad again but then felt decent enough for bible study that night. By Monday, my stomach was better (except for tremendous heartburn) but by Monday night, I had a whole 'nother set of issues. I woke up from a sound sleep to my calf being completely locked up. I had the worst leg cramp I've ever had and had to wake Jaime up so that he could help me stretch it. Since then, my leg has been stiff and sore-but otherwise fine. Im 24 weeks today and people keep telling me that I look great and am "all belly". Easton is moving a ton these days and you can see my stomach move from across the room if you are watching. Here is a little bit about the start of week 24:

-lots of heartburn, sinus issues, and leg discomfort
-waking twice a night due to a baby pushing on my bladder
-not getting a lot of sleep
-probably gained anywhere from 5-10 pounds, will know more at my next doctor's appt
-increase in appetite, still craving mostly healthy things except for ice cream!
-still loving being pregnant...despite the aches and pains!


No comments: