{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252 {\fonttbl\f0\fswiss\fcharset0 Helvetica;} {\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red0\green0\blue0;\red255\green255\blue255;} \deftab720 \pard\pardeftab720\partightenfactor0 \f0\fs22 \cf2 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0 \outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 }

Monday, March 25, 2013

30!!!

Yesterday, was the big 3-0 for me and it was seriously a day I've been dreading for at least the past 6 months or so!  My twenties were so great and it made me sad for that span of years to "come to an end". In the past 10 years I: got married, graduated college, had Maddie, started working as a probation officer, bought our first home, had Brooklyn, became a stay at home mom and most recently had Easton! I have been so blessed and have had so much fun! I've also been really sappy! But the weekend really turned out wonderfully and all thanks to my sweet husband that put in the extra effort to make me feel loved! Jaime planned a surprise party (I actually figured it out and knew everything, days before :) ) for me on Saturday night at Chuy's with my family and friends. He lined up child care for the little ones, too. It was a great time and my family and dearest friends took the time to come out and celebrate with us! The theme was obviously "30" and some really creative people had a good time with that theme! :) We ate lots of good food, opened gifts, ate cookie cake and talked! I had such a good time and I was so grateful to Jaime for all he did!









Im really curious to see what my 30's will hold! Jaime and I have been praying about many things, lately, and Im anxious to see how things will continue to unfold. We know that the Lord is leading us to build for our next home and we feel that in the next year or two, we will build our dream house out on my parents land (versus buying a bigger house in a neighborhood). We both also have the desire to watch our family grow again and try for another baby at some point! I love having all the memories that my 20's provided and (though Im still emotional!) Im looking forward to the memories that will be made over these next few years!

No comments: