{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252 {\fonttbl\f0\fswiss\fcharset0 Helvetica;} {\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red0\green0\blue0;\red255\green255\blue255;} \deftab720 \pard\pardeftab720\partightenfactor0 \f0\fs22 \cf2 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0 \outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 }

Monday, June 4, 2012

Maternity Shoot

My cousin has a great camera and we like to play around with pictures quite often! She convinced me to do some belly pictures today. It was a little out of my comfort zone (particularly for a bare belly shot) because I have awful stretch marks. However, Im grateful that I did it because a few turned out well and luckily she touched up my "battle scars" slightly so they didn't appear to be so bad!




Tomorrow, I'll officially be in my third and final trimester! I can hardly believe how quickly this pregnancy has gone by. I am so anxious as we approach this final stretch of pregnancy and can't wait to see how the addition of a little boy is going to change our family! I can only imagine that it's going to be great!

No comments: