{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252 {\fonttbl\f0\fswiss\fcharset0 Helvetica;} {\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red0\green0\blue0;\red255\green255\blue255;} \deftab720 \pard\pardeftab720\partightenfactor0 \f0\fs22 \cf2 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0 \outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 }

Thursday, April 28, 2011

The greatest moment

My apologies but for some reason I am unable to do videos the "correct way" on my laptop right now. So, I did a very quick (and probably poor) job of capturing some video from my camera and placing it onto my computer. Though its not the best, it still gives you a brief idea of the moment when Brooklyn arrived into this world. Its the best and I could re-live that one moment a hundred times a day. I love it so much (especially if that silly epidural is working) and am grateful that I get to experience it as a woman (even in the moments when that silly epidural is not working)!

Here she is:



2 comments:

Windy Smith said...

love it! thanks for sharing =)

Caci said...

That is so wonderful!! Brooklyn will also love to watch it over and over when she gets a little older! You are so very blessed!