{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252 {\fonttbl\f0\fswiss\fcharset0 Helvetica;} {\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red0\green0\blue0;\red255\green255\blue255;} \deftab720 \pard\pardeftab720\partightenfactor0 \f0\fs22 \cf2 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0 \outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 }

Monday, October 27, 2008

So, I was Bored...

In my greatest attempt yet, to avoid cleaning my house; I chose to take pictures of my growing and gorgeous daughter. I'm trying to put her in a couple of outfits she hasn't worn yet, because I'm so afraid she will outgrow them. I can't stand the thought of missing out on an outfit. Baby girl clothes are too cute for that!

Hope everyone is doing well out there in the blog world! Here goes nothing:

Check out the shirt! A good friend of mind made it for me while I was still pregnant.



















She is precious! Can you see her two bottom teeth?

















2 comments:

Windy Smith said...

I am coming to see her sometime this week. I will call you. Probably Thursday if that is good for you. It will be after 12:30.

Anonymous said...

Precious...is that one of the Cherry outfits that mom and I gave her? love em both!