{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252 {\fonttbl\f0\fswiss\fcharset0 Helvetica;} {\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red0\green0\blue0;\red255\green255\blue255;} \deftab720 \pard\pardeftab720\partightenfactor0 \f0\fs22 \cf2 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0 \outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 }

Monday, October 20, 2008

I'm Back!

Whew, it's been a while! Needless to say, things have been pretty busy around the Crouse House. I've been sick, really sick, and am still not feeling the best. I go see my thyroid doctor in about 3 weeks and I anticipate having a very lengthy conversation with her. I'm tired of not feeling well. Tired of it. Besides being sick, I've been spending alot of my time taking care of a teething little girl. Maddie has her first TWO teeth poking through on her bottom gums. It's so cute and pretty astonishing how sharp those things are! She was fussy for a few days but now that they have broken through, she seems to be happy again. She is also pulling up on everything! Last night she even let go of the coffee table, which she had used to pull up, and stood. Of course she was only in that position for a matter of seconds before she came crashing down. Luckily, this time I didn't find a bruise... :) Also, we went to our first and probably only Hallsville football game of the year! Maddie had a blast! She loved the band and enjoyed watching the girls dance in their pretty outfits. It was cool that night too, so it really felt like football weather. If it wasn't an hour away, then we would probably go to more. Oh well! Here are a few recent pictures. Hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

Windy Smith said...

Maddie is growing way to fast! I need to come see her before she starts walking