{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252 {\fonttbl\f0\fswiss\fcharset0 Helvetica;} {\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red0\green0\blue0;\red255\green255\blue255;} \deftab720 \pard\pardeftab720\partightenfactor0 \f0\fs22 \cf2 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0 \outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 }

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Brooklyn Says

Brooklyn's vocabulary has always been really good for being the "second baby" but lately it has just exploded. We hold lengthy conversations and the things she says can not only be accurate but hilarious too! A few things that she has said lately are:

-Brooklyn loves pb&j and the other night, her daddy was making her a sandwich. As soon as he went to put the jelly on, she excitedly squealed "that's what I'm talking about, dad!!"
-She loves to sing and can memorize songs very quickly. She also makes up her own tunes as well. She's recently been caught singing "I'm beautiful. I'm fabulous" and I can't help but chuckle.
-If she gets frustrated about something, she'll walk away and mumble "this is ridiculous"! The teenage years will be fun...
-While waiting to pick up Maddie from school, I was trying to sing a song with Brooklyn. She quickly said "mommy, don't sing. That's my job."
-At least once a day, she will walk up to me and say one of two things: "mommy, I just love you so much" or "mommy, I love your baby" and rubs my tummy!
-She calls Easton her "sweet boy" a lot and it melts my heart.
-If I put her to bed, she asks me to carry her like a baby. If daddy puts her to bed, she asks him to carry her like a football.
-If she's not calling me mommy, she will refer to me as darlin' or sweetie.
-The other day, I had a headache. She came up to me and rubbed my head, then said, "the pink medicine make you feel all better!" (Amoxicillin)
-If Maddie makes her angry, she will come find me and ask me to give her a spanking!
-And of course, I overhear lots of fun conversations when she is playing with her barbies!





No comments: