{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252 {\fonttbl\f0\fswiss\fcharset0 Helvetica;} {\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red0\green0\blue0;\red255\green255\blue255;} \deftab720 \pard\pardeftab720\partightenfactor0 \f0\fs22 \cf2 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0 \outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 }

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Friends

Today, a friend of mine from college came to see me and the kids. We talk often but I hadn't actually seen her in about a year. Last time I went to see her, her youngest daughter (Bailee) and Easton were tiny babies and Maddie wasn't in school yet. We also both have a daughter named Brooklyn! Sara is expecting her 3rd little girl in December! She's such a sweetie and I enjoy spending time with her. Here are a few pictures from our last visit:





Here are some pictures from today. I was only able to snap "action" pictures because no one wanted to pose for me!





No comments: