{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252 {\fonttbl\f0\fswiss\fcharset0 Helvetica;} {\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red0\green0\blue0;\red255\green255\blue255;} \deftab720 \pard\pardeftab720\partightenfactor0 \f0\fs22 \cf2 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0 \outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 }

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Lately...

We've been busy! Once Easton turned 6 weeks old, I decided that I was finally feeling decent enough to get out and about more. We had a fun-filled week and I so enjoyed spending time with my kids, other family, and friends! Here is what our week looked like:

We started off the week with dance, as always! Maddie is loving her time over at Dance and Drill and I can already see how well she is doing when she hears instruction from someone other than mom! We ask her every week if she likes dance and her response is always the same, "No, I LOVE it!" Im so glad that she is enjoying her time there and I just love her teacher (what a sweet Christian lady she is) and love how she interacts with my little girl. This particular Monday, I had my 6 week follow-up with Dr. Harris so daddy took a half-day off from work and took all 3 kids to dance class so Maddie didn't miss! Yes, he really is that good! :)


On that Tuesday, we met my dear friend Amy at the Zoo with her two little girls. Amy and I went to college together and have really become close over the past few years. Our girls are very close in age and Amy was even in the delivery room with me when Brooklyn was born! We are creating lots of fun memories and I enjoy when we get to hang out. Our girls really seem to love it too!! The Zoo wasn't crowded at all and the two older girls enjoyed the freedom that that provided them to venture around a little without holding our hands the entire time!


Maddie and Macy




This particular day, we were lucky enough to see some animals up close and personal!


Brooklyn and Eden did great too!

Later that night, we went to the fair with my parents and a family from church!


We ended this particular week with a Friday Night Football game. We watched Chapel Hill (my alma mater and Jaime's new district) play Henderson.

The following week, the kids and I drove to Malakoff to visit another friend, Sara, who had just had her second little girl. We had such a good time talking and letting the kids play while we each held our newest little ones! I just love experiencing mommy-hood with my friends!

Easton and Bailee-5 weeks apart, followed by Brooklyn Grace-Brooklyn Hope and Maddie


This week has been full of doctor's appointments (Brooklyn turned 18 months!) and gearing up for a big garage sale! We've enjoyed the cooler temperatures with our first fire of the year but are now sad that it's begun to warm back up again. Despite that, I am so looking forward to these next few weeks and months as we head into the holidays. Can't wait to see what fun lies in store!


No comments: