{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252 {\fonttbl\f0\fswiss\fcharset0 Helvetica;} {\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red0\green0\blue0;\red255\green255\blue255;} \deftab720 \pard\pardeftab720\partightenfactor0 \f0\fs22 \cf2 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0 \outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 }

Saturday, March 19, 2011

35 weeks

Who would of thought that I would still be pregnant at 35 weeks? NOT ME!

Three weeks ago, Brooklyn was coming.....fast and furious. We managed to fight off labor at that point, but it took extreme meausures and 2 weeks worth of time. Now, I sit at home, waiting for the next sign of labor again(I've seriously contracted and labored already more than any woman should ever have to!). Will the contractions pick back up? Will my water break? Or, of all things, will I hit the 38 week mark and be induced by my doctor? I couldn't even begin to tell you how I think this will all play out!!! Im just praying for smoothness and a great outcome! We've come so far with all our miscarriages and the roughness of this pregnancy that I'm just ready to hold our baby.


Until then, here's a picture of my ever growing belly (and whole body for that matter!)...... :)

No comments: