{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252 {\fonttbl\f0\fswiss\fcharset0 Helvetica;} {\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red0\green0\blue0;\red255\green255\blue255;} \deftab720 \pard\pardeftab720\partightenfactor0 \f0\fs22 \cf2 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0 \outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 }

Saturday, August 27, 2016

First Day of School

The 2016-17 school year is underway and this year, I have not one, but two excited girls! Maddie is in 3rd grade and my sweet Brooklyn Hope started Kindergarten. I was nervous earlier in the summer about how she would feel about being away from me since she's such a mama's girl but I quickly felt such peace about it. She's a social butterfly and as soon as she found out she got Mrs. M (Maddie's former teacher and our friend) we were all excited and ready to go! Maddie is also enjoying Mrs. Dickerson and Mrs. Melton this year. I miss both my girls but I enjoy hearing about their day when they get back. In the meantime, it's peaceful with just the two little ones and that's a nice change too!











No comments: