{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252 {\fonttbl\f0\fswiss\fcharset0 Helvetica;} {\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red0\green0\blue0;\red255\green255\blue255;} \deftab720 \pard\pardeftab720\partightenfactor0 \f0\fs22 \cf2 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0 \outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 }

Thursday, April 28, 2016

Kindergarten Registration

My sweet Brooklyn Hope is growing up too quickly and I'm not sure my heart is prepared for all the changes coming my way. This week, I registered my precious, mama's girl for KINDERGARTEN! Can not believe it's finally here! She was beyond excited, and I was excited for her; but my mommy heart is struggling with my rainbow baby growing up. She was such a light that came into our family, after so many miscarriages, and I've cherished each moment with her. I miss her being a little baby and I often wished I could rewind time with her! She's been attached to me from the moment she was born and I've loved it; which makes her starting school all that more emotional for me. :( She's my sweet, little buddy and I'm going to miss our time together next year. But I'm also looking forward to hearing all about her new adventures! I'm her biggest fan and love her to pieces! :)



No comments: