{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252 {\fonttbl\f0\fswiss\fcharset0 Helvetica;} {\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red0\green0\blue0;\red255\green255\blue255;} \deftab720 \pard\pardeftab720\partightenfactor0 \f0\fs22 \cf2 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0 \outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 }

Saturday, February 6, 2016

Labyrinth

When I was a kid, my Papa would always show me and my cousin the movie Labyrinth when we would spend summer breaks at his house. I always remember it being such a part of my childhood! Several years ago, I found it on DVD and snatched it up!!! A few weeks ago, David Bowie passed away, and so they decided to play Labyrinth down at Liberty Hall! As soon as I heard, I knew I had to go! It was really a dream come true to see it on the big screen! Jaime and I had a little date at Don Juan's before hand and then met up with Mel for the movie. We had a blast!





No comments: