{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252 {\fonttbl\f0\fswiss\fcharset0 Helvetica;} {\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red0\green0\blue0;\red255\green255\blue255;} \deftab720 \pard\pardeftab720\partightenfactor0 \f0\fs22 \cf2 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0 \outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 }

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Father's Day 2015

The kids and I are so blessed to have Jaime in our lives! He's such a good daddy to his girls AND his boy! He's also a wonderful husband to me. A man that's willing to work hard for his family is rare these days. I'm grateful that I have that in him! For many years, he's worked multiple jobs so that I could be home with our children. He's been a wonderful provider and a Godly leader! 

For Father's Day this year, he requested a few "school things" that he wanted to help with his graduate work. We enjoyed a great morning at church and then went out to eat at Chuy's after! The kids also made him some cute and special things to show their love for daddy! :)




No comments: