{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252 {\fonttbl\f0\fswiss\fcharset0 Helvetica;} {\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red0\green0\blue0;\red255\green255\blue255;} \deftab720 \pard\pardeftab720\partightenfactor0 \f0\fs22 \cf2 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0 \outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 }

Monday, May 5, 2014

33 weeks

I'm 33 weeks along with Miss Haylee and feeling every bit of this last stage. I'm trying not to complain much but the truth is-I'm uncomfortable most of the time. However, I still love being pregnant! Last week, I had a sonogram to check on baby's growth. I still show to have a "generous" amount of fluid which can skew things a bit; but Haylee still shows to be big. She's pushing 6lbs and measuring in the 98th%. My belly also measures 2-3 weeks ahead! Obviously, nothing elective would be done until at least 36 weeks, but Dr Harris is definitely watching her growth and I trust her judgement if and when she was to make a decision about a possible induction. Please be in prayer for me and the baby over these next few weeks!


No comments: