{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252 {\fonttbl\f0\fswiss\fcharset0 Helvetica;} {\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red0\green0\blue0;\red255\green255\blue255;} \deftab720 \pard\pardeftab720\partightenfactor0 \f0\fs22 \cf2 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0 \outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 }

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Things I Love

Of course, when it comes to things I love, there's the obvious: The Lord, my family, friends, etc....
But there's lots of other fun things about me (that you may or may not know)! So here we go (and these are in no particular order):

1. Starbucks! I'm not one that likes caffeine. It makes my heart race and I can't stand that feeling. But I love certain drinks from Starbucks and you can get things de-caffenated. My favorites are pumpkin spice latte, peppermint mocha or any of the fraps! Yummy!

2. The candy-hot tamales. I don't eat much candy or sweets but have always loved Hot Tamales! I really like the chewy candy plus the cinnamon flavor!

3. Cooking! Sure-some nights I'm just too tired, but for the most part, I really love cooking meals. I like trying new recipes too. However, I hate baking!!

4. Pedicures! They just feel so good!

5. Pinning items on Pinterest. It's a part of my daily routine! :)

6. Shaved legs and clean, cold bed sheets! It's the perfect mix of a wonderful night's sleep!

7. October-December! I love the Fall and am a huge fan of Christmas. I hate the Texas heat and I'm so over summer at the moment. I live for the last 3 months of the year.

8. The smell of Pine sol. I love that clean scent!

9. My grandmother's meatloaf! Seriously y'all, it's gooood!

10. Holding a tiny baby. If you know me, you know I'm a sucker for babies. This addiction gets me into lots of trouble sometimes! :)

11. A good (yet safe) storm! I love rain! I know we haven't seen much of that lately, but I'm pretty sure that's when wet stuff falls from the sky....

12. Time at home. Not that I don't enjoy getting out (because I do!), but I'm also a home-body type of person with 3 small children! I can already tell that as these kids get older, our schedules will get nothing but busier. For now, I'm going to try and enjoy the freedom of nights at home before that luxury is gone.

13. Game nights with friends. We love having company over. I enjoy having relationships with people and living life together!

14. Bird of Paradise candle. And I'm almost out. Sad day.

15. McAlisters sweet tea. I'm a southern girl at heart!

And the list could continue!

No comments: